Monday, March 7, 2011

How do I add more computers to my wireless router home network?|home router

How do I add more computers to my wireless router home network?|home router

I need a stronger and newer router,plus a few wireless cards.

Answer by M C
we use apple airport express for ten machines

I just tell them to join our apple password protected network
[with passwords] and they do

hooked up all ten in 60 minutes one dsl ten pleased computers

Answer by sam j
You do not have to do no matter what business to router ,your computers must have wireless network card,if you all have wi-fi card just go to my network places click on it click on connections ,by now you will see both your connection is on (Ethernet and Wireless ) aptly click on wireless connection and click on “View unfilled Network” you will see your airport click on it and click connect.

Add your own answer in the observations!

I have got my laptop. It has wireless supporter but I have never paid for any wireless product. My laptop is HP Pavillion dv6604nr. I am preparation to buy one but my mother is frightened that it will conflict with her router at home. She is a software commerce so she is so frightened that it might shape her job. Please help me. SOS

Answer by dawn
just replace her router with the wireless … its the same business just wireless .. u may have to bed in a wireless adapter in her machine .. then just set up security and everything will be business as usual ..

Answer by Lindsay G
Yeah. And if she has it protected with a password, you will need to have that in order to connect.

Answer by Saadz
no it will be fine, if you are by the same network it might slow her down if you are downloading stuff on your computer, if you just need it for regular internet it will be fine, if you are by a different network then your really excellent

Answer by Iloveblue
It won’t happen, otherwise these router companies have problems. Don’t worry.

Answer by Holy Martyr
Pun business to hear from a software engineer.
Your laptop will not effect her. If she does not feel safe, from you or anyone else, there are many ways to protect the wireless signals, WAP/WAP2… There are many business she must do, considering as she is a software engineer, I dont be with you why she is worried.
If you inquiry was in this area interference, then its trivial. But as long as you dont have the wireless routers within a meter of one another, you shouldnt have a conundrum.

Add your own answer in the observations!

Network Hardware
home router

Image by Horrortaxi
My hard working stack of boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment