Monday, March 7, 2011

If I have a home router, do I need to plug my ps3 up to my computer with and ethernet cord?|home router

If I have a home router, do I need to plug my ps3 up to my computer with and ethernet cord?|home router

Or will it hook up wirelessy?

Answer by Cindi H
you hook up your ethernet cable, and your modem to the router and then the cord that came with the router to the computer to the router.

Answer by wwecena2002
it will hook up wirelessy i reckon t is just like to psp just go to the internet and get on the brower it will question you for what conntection you want and make one if it can find it will work if not IDK

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

i have d-link dir-615. i need help through it.
wifi config on my ds?

Answer by Ryan
You can just go to your WI-FI config and try to scan it to find your Network name.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
What you need to know in this area the iPad 2 (FAQ)
CNET spells out some of the key features of Apple’s simplified tablet, what’s new in the iPad 2, and how much one of these gadgets will cost you.
Read more on CNET

Network Diagram
home router

Image by Velo Steve
Wireless is fantastic, but not as quick, secure, or reliable as wired networks. This shows the approximate locations and very approximate routes for the cables. We’ll probably use Cat 6 wire and a gigabit switch, just to reduce the time until we want to upgrade.

The nearly illegible yellow says "Mesh to House". We use a mesh network (Sveasoft) to share internet connections with another home, with my satellite backing up their quicker microwave connection. As of now, if you are on the mesh you can everyone’s shared files. With the new plot, the home network will be cut off from browsing by mesh users.

No comments:

Post a Comment