Friday, March 4, 2011

Q & A: Can I put a little switch behind a router at home | home router?

Q & A: Can I put a little switch behind a router at home | home router?

I would like

cleaved compound from a port of the router, I have to Hause.Ist possible, by a switch and if not too much to ask … how … would only give it an IP router’s or do I use static IP? Thanks for the antworten.de reason is because I do not want to use on a long cable or a wireless network card.

answer by Gene M
Yes, this is the perfect implementation for change has. The router will continue to DHCP clients that connect to stellen.Edit to information about the switch: If you do not know, just a regular ethernet cable connect from a LAN port on the router to any port on the switch (I prefer the first or last port on the router to use, but it does not matter, you are using).

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!

Belkin N1 Vision Router


Home router

Year peak of injuries
Here are the unboxing photos and some action shots, the sexy Belkin N1 Vision Router.Ich the Belkin N1 Vision had to replace my boring (although quite reliable) ZyXEL MIMO Router.Alles in all it looks good, but the WEP security setting with my MacBook Pro is not compatible with some unstable and Windows XP laptops in the apartment. Turn WPA1 (not WPA2) doing is more kompatibel.Es feels good to be able to see what’s going on over the network. Finally, see the invisible!

No comments:

Post a Comment