Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What is the best router for regular use at home? | Home router

What is the best router for regular use at home? | Home router

I just wanted to know what the best router for home use regular home network .=================================== =

response of Blue
linksys

reply TaKe.Me.DoWn? _Try.iT! I’ve always had luck with NetGear
. I have heard that Linksys is now good because it was a while ago, Cisco would not gekauft.Ich not less than 120 spend $ on a Router.Dane

response from Ryan
I just want to use the Wireless-G Broadband Router from Linksys. I have one of a few years ago, and when paired with a fast computer and fast Internet service, it is very fast!

response from James R
must first some questions about what you plan to use your network to answer for. To walk through there and http://compnetworking.about.com/library/advisor/blrouteradvisor.htm questions.

reply Cardin
I’ma have to give a further 1 to Linksys WRT54G2 … which indicates that – it’s a few versions of this one … but I have / have a DLink G router, and I personally say Linksys is more secure, stable and a little more relaxation in the neck. DLink Linksys support and promotion of both neck and neck as very ignorant and stupid. Excuse my feelings. Only some know how with a little tech. in the first place. Most will DLink because it say very “user friendly” interface, and how almost everything is straight, whereas in the Linksys router, you have to actually read manuals and so on. But then again, at the end of the day it comes to your budget.


What do you think? Answer below!

rack setup, now with a Cisco router!
Home router

Year peak of telcoserf

No comments:

Post a Comment