Monday, February 28, 2011

Can you play playstation online games with a wireless home router?|home router

Can you play playstation online games with a wireless home router?|home router

I don’t have a broadband connection for my home. but i have comcast digital cable wireless internet connection. does anyone know if that will work w/ my slim ps2 if i plug in a wirless card to the usb adapter?

====================================

Answer by stratos201_2000
I don’t reckon so. I had cable internet with a wireless modem but couldn’t get it to work. I had to run an ethernet cable straight from the main router to my room into my ps2

Answer by viper29615
Is your router completely wireless? or are there some wired ports?
if there are wired ports, then just connect via ethernet, otherwise i reckon your best and cheapest bet is to buy a low-cost wired/wireless router, i know D-link has one for below $ 50

Answer by runescape_rlz
no………i must know cos i have a ps2 connected to the net and it cant be wireless

Answer by revoltix
In the back of your ps2 you need to plug a wireless transmitter, then it will work. (Ethernet only, not usb)

Answer by knightamar13
no u cant…but i heard they have a wireless connection that u can buy. but i heard terrible reviews of it.

anyways as far as i know ethernet cable req.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

Day 128: The Modem or the Router
home router

Image by ASurroca
This has been the inquiry all week. The cable modem or the wireless router? Something has been preventing me from having internet access at home all week, and my ISP swears it’s nothing on their end, so I’m working down the line from my end to theirs. Tonight, I’m buying a new wireless router to see if that link in the chain is alright. I’m close to being fed up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment