Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is open to use DNS with my home router? | Home router

Is open to use DNS with my home router? | Home router

Is it ok to exchange my router settings to open DNS settings? My dad works from home sometimes and I have to ensure that they do not screw up his VPN conections .============================== ======

response from Bill C
clear that your father first, but I use it on my network. It is quicker than most other DNS servers.


What do you reckon? Answer below!
DrayTek 2820 Router gets top selling SME fix
The 2830Vn gets third WAN port, an improved firewall, Gigabit more DrayTek has overhauled its top-selling 2820 “pro” broadband modem router by a number of features that make the product more attractive for SMEs.
Read TechWorld

new home router, with extra bling
Home router

Year peak of Rachel Coleman Finch

No comments:

Post a Comment