Monday, February 28, 2011

How do I connect my new laptop into a home router, which already holds other computers? | Home router

How do I connect my new laptop into a home router, which already holds other computers? | Home router

the computer I am trying to hook me up is a Compaq Presario, we also have Comcast and DSL Router ============================= =======

answer cbkelowna
Most new computers have wireless cards in them. most new routers and wireless functions …. You can connect wirelessly …. otherwise you can connect through an Ethernet card from the computer to the router

answer feeltherisingbuzz
Well, the best business you can do, is a carpenter in the “laptop” or Laboratory adjust countertop full, so that it fits closely with the home router. I’m sure a clad carpenter may maybe make reasonably a nice desk, that with your other computers.


know better? Leave your answer in the observations!

4010_Overdress_Router_Plexiglas2
Home router

Year peak of Schroeder Schömbs PR + _ Brands | Media | Lifestyle
Photo: Anne Deppe

No comments:

Post a Comment