Sunday, March 6, 2011

How do I connect my brother wireless printer to my home wireless router?|home router

How do I connect my brother wireless printer to my home wireless router?|home router

I have a windows 2000 desktop that gets internet as it is connected through a wireless router via an ethernet cable. I just bought a Brother Wireless printer that I need help connecting to the wireless router and to the desktop (which does not have wireless capabilities.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Answer by ginger_jj
you can use windows help to walk you step by step through the issue. Excellent luck.

Answer by computer_surplus2005
The other desktop if its not connected wirelessly they its simple. Just bed in the drivers for the printer on the desktop thats ethernet cabled to the router. Once installed go to initiation /settings then printers then on the printer in inquiry aptly click it and go to allotment and share this printer on the network. But aptly click my computer/properties then computer name or the like and make sure all computers on the network share the same workgroup . By default MS windows uses the same name. But you can exchange it to any name you want to. All computers have to have the same workgroup name to share files and printers. Then on the other computer connected wirelessly go to initiation/settings printers and bed in new printer and it will question if its a network printer or direct connect top out network printer and it wll bed in all thats needed. Thanks

Answer by LowlaVera
Hello
Are u talking in reffrence to Brother HL or a Brother MFC , depending on the macine u have , will determin the complex , I work for brother s/w help , so I reckon I can help, email me.

Answer by Brandon S
If for what ever reason you can’t get your wifi printer to work, you can always go powerline: http://www.youtube.com/mind?v=NoBYr3EzkPw

The would be the first business to check even if. Is your Brother bluetooth or wifi. If it is bluetooth, it is in the end a wireless USB cable.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

i recently extra my router to my home so that i may have 2 computers online at a time, but now my home buzz doesn’t work, can anyone help me please?

Answer by herblaura
Have you got a splitter… Data cable goes in 1 side, buzz on other…

Answer by Roudy Stephan
if you have a DSL connection you wont have this conundrum

Answer by airdogspace2
What kind of home buzz do you have?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

18x24CNC.6-5-10
home router

Image by Harrell.Thomas
Render of my top progress now. 18x24x4 cold area, transportation a Rigid Trim Router from Home Railroad station. Top based on diylilcnc.org machine. Scaffold side panels unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment