Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wifi is it, on tmobile dash i can wifi my home router but...?|home router

wifi is it, on tmobile dash i can wifi my home router but...?|home router

why is it i can wifi the internet on my home router on the tmobile dash after i type in the WEP key, but when the sims card is installed it requires me to have a subscription?
is this a glitch.
“no internet for you if we know who you are”
“oh, we dont know who you are. go ahead and use the internet”

Answer by jheel
this is because the device attemps a gprs connection when the sim card is installed

What do you think? Answer below!

I have a wireless-g broadband Router wrt54g, a laptop (xp), and a desktop (xp).

I want to share my Documents and all kind of staff.

May anyone tell me how to connect my computers step by step in order to create a simple home network when a can share my files and printer.

I heard one cannot network vista and xp, is that true?

thanks a lot everyone you always help me up…

Answer by Bjorn
Once you have everything connected like how the router manual tells you to do, you can go into the “Network” properties under the control panel and there is a wizard to help you set up a home network.

Start on the Vista machine, follow the directions. Then do the same on the XP machine.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Gamer Nirvana
home router

Image by theopie

No comments:

Post a Comment