Sunday, March 6, 2011

Q&A: What is the best inexpensive home wireless router?|home router

Q&A: What is the best inexpensive home wireless router?|home router

I have Time Warner cable and I want to set up a wireless network for my 2 laptops I have at home. I am tired of having to connect to the cable modem by LAN cables. Thanks!

Answer by Got rice?
I have a Netgear brand wireless router. Works pretty excellent, I reckon. But really, I’d just get the one on sale.

Answer by raph w
Belkin router at fry’s is at $ 29.99, just bought it!

Answer by Kimmy
I bought a Linksys 2.4 ghz Wireless B Router off of eBay for nearly $ 30.00 (I also got an adapter included with it). There were several on there at the time that were pretty resonable, at smallest amount they were cheaper than what they retail for in the supplies (anywhere from $ 49 to $ 69).

What do you reckon? Answer below!

This is pouring me crazy. I have a wireless router complex at home which I have no conundrum connecting to so the my laptop is working fine. But when I use it on the road or at a lodge I can’t connect it to their wireless router. It can pick up the router but it won;t connect. I tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall and it still won;t work. Any help is appreciated.

Answer by Mike
They probably have a password on the wireless.
Question at the desk they must be able to provied it if the have a hotspot.

Answer by Max M
Lodge connections are probably password protected.

Add your own answer in the observations!

My iPad home screen (share yours?)
home router

Image by And all that Hot air
Wallpaper can be establish here, at dl.dropbox.com/u/452595/Wood-Wallpaper.png

No comments:

Post a Comment