Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Will my laptop wireless router still work if I have to put my home computer in the shop?|home router

Will my laptop wireless router still work if I have to put my home computer in the shop?|home router

My laptop wireless router runs thru my home computer, but I really need to get the home PC into the shop to be cleaned. Is there any way to still keep my wireless working on my laptop while the PC is gone? Can’t go several days without my laptop! What to do please!

Answer by zqert988
Yer shittin right?

Clean the pc yourself and stop giving your money away.

Answer by Sting Inc.
Is your router a separate entity to your laptop? You should have your laptop and PC connected to the router, and the router connected to the modem.

If this is the case… you can still run your notebook wirelessly from the router without your PC… as its the router that gives you internet not your PC. Make sense? :)

Answer by david
clean your computer by yourself is a simple things. i usually do it myself.

Give your answer to this question below!

Answer by scotty3281
Should be in the manual that came with it. Or, just do a search for teh name of the router online and that will give you a bunch of stuff.

Answer by DjMaster
When you origanally installed the cd-rom for your router it gave you a password. That is the one you need. If you don’t remember then re-install the cd-rom and get a new password.

Give your answer to this question below!

My desktop
home router

Image by marco83
The lamp & stuff just over my desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment