Friday, March 4, 2011

Q & A: How do I set up a wirless internet connection at my home with a router | home router?

Q & A: How do I set up a wirless internet connection at my home with a router | home router?

Okay, well, I have two computers in my house, and only a modem. I bought a Netgear wireless router to the following computer may maybe share the Internet connection with mine. It came with no instructions, and when I plug it, it can not find a ma?tre d’h?tel to connect. In the end, how can a network between two computers so that they get both on the web?

response of 702-Squee
First you have your cable modem into the Internet jack on the back of the router anschließen.Zweitens connect other Ethernet to your computer closest to the Router.Dann, where the 2 computer can receive wifi? If so, then networks that you must be something like “search for networks,” see, and it must have a list of your NETGEAR on them and stepping on. If they do not have wifi, then you must use an Ethernet boundary to connect to the back of the router and your computer

Add your own answer in the observations!

Belkin N1 Thought Router


Home router

Year peak of injuries
Here are the unboxing photos and some proceedings shots, the sexy Belkin N1 Thought Router.Ich the Belkin N1 Thought had to replace my dull (although reasonably reliable) ZyXEL MIMO Router.Alles in all it looks excellent, but the WEP security background with my MacBook Pro is not well-matched with some unstable and Windows XP laptops in the apartment construction. Turn WPA1 (not WPA2) doing is more kompatibel.Es feels excellent to be able to see what’s going on over the network. Finally, see the invisible!

No comments:

Post a Comment