Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Q & A: Can I use my wireless router from home and use it in a rental house that has broadband internet | home router?

Q & A: Can I use my wireless router from home and use it in a rental house that has broadband internet | home router?

We make a vacation on the beach next week, and my husband is connected to stay and work through his laptop. The house has a high-speed DSL Internet connection. At home we have DSL with a wireless router. Can we just unplug our router, take us and put it in there? Will the wifi us ?====================================

reply free44listen
so every time you turn devices on a modem reset first with the Ethernet cable connected

response from Larry M
Yes

response from Timothy D
Yes, it is all you need to do is to plug the router at home, but you need to reset your DSL modem by pulling the plug .. But make sure the router if you have more help let me know to put to the modem first … I have to do fixing computers since I was 5 and networking, since I was 13.


Add your own answer in the comments!
BT Home Hub 3 ADSL Wi-Fi router
End of the line for signal box failure? Review Everything is wireless these days, it seems. It is convenient, effective and liberating not to be connected to a laptop or anything with wires. But if your Wi-Fi situation is striking to stop dropping connections or stuttering when streaming video, say, you know, it is not always smooth. And if you on the phone …
Read The Register

rack setup, now with a Cisco router!
Home router

Year peak of telcoserf

No comments:

Post a Comment