Saturday, March 5, 2011

What is the best home wireless router to get?|home router

What is the best home wireless router to get?|home router

Aptly now I have a linksys wireless router and it is only 5 being ancient and It stopped connecting. I really do not want to spend over 70 bucks? Thanks in development for any in rank :)
Thank you, I will check them both out.

Answer by larry_bob18
Cisco Valet M10 on sale its i judge $ 70.

Answer by Ratto
I like D-Link in the end since they will walk you through the initiation up on the buzz, and we have 6 computers here. SERVICE is KING here!

Answer by Ryan Ally
I like linksys… but they all work the same.. Get Wireless N

Answer by Brenda
I have the Netgear WGR614 router, which is this one, http://www.wirelessnetworkhq.com/netgear-wgr614na-wireless-g-router.html I really reckon that I’ve had it well over a few being now and through numerous computers and moves, it has held up just fine. You may want to consider this one.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

I recently bought a used laptop with 802.11b wireless capability. I want to set up a wireless home network with my desktop still connected via cable and a wireless router to connect my laptop. My house has three floors, with my desktop and internet connection in the basement. I will be by the laptop mostly on the main floor. I see routers with prices ranging from $ 25 to nearly $ 200. How do I select one that will be reliable without buying way more than I will need? Thanks for any in rank or recommendations.

Answer by JRavey
For the most part, any Netgear or Linksys wireless router must be fine as long as it supports the aptly version of 802.11. Just make sure you tighten down your security on it a bit by the directions provided by the manufacturer.

Answer by edgarmdrake
If you are just looking for 802.11b you must be able to get one pretty low-cost. If you want to place a new wireless card in your laptop shortly that is capabable of 802.11g, then you may want to get a router with both b/g compatibility. You’ll also want to see what type of encryption it has like WEP, WPA, etc. You’ll will want secure your wireless connection with the highest level of encryption possible. Also, don’t forget to exchange the default password for the router.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

Reflecting on Readouts and Outsides (271/365)
home router

Image by Cycrolu
I’ve never above all loved installing home networking diplomacy (routers, cables in the parapet, range expanders). Very nearly makes me want to go further than….nah.

Scheme 365 (271/365)
September 28th, 2008

List Powershot S2IS
Edits: exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment