Friday, March 4, 2011

Why won't my laptop connect to my home Router anymore?|home router

Why won't my laptop connect to my home Router anymore?|home router

I have a Router hooked up through my desktop computer to get Wifi on my laptop. I haven’t had a conundrum with it connecting before, but now it won’t find the Router. It says I have no wireless connections unfilled. It’s been like this the past 2 days. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Answer by Randal
linksys sucks

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

When i was in a public free wireless place, I got 56 mps, but when I am at home, I only got 11 mps max. So, is it my router or my isp? If it is wireless router, what router do you urge for home use?

Answer by Sam
Except you have multiple computers, it won’t matter since your internet connection is probably only 1-10 Mbps anyway, so 11 Mbps is more than what you’re going to ultimately get anyway.

Higher rates are better if you have a media center PC that shares video with other computers and/or entertainment systems… or if you have a networked storage device or networked printer.

Answer by Jason B
It is probably your router, make sure it is set to 802.11g.

Here are some excellent tips for improving your wireless signal

Answer by hbk
>if u r connected wireless then its only ur router
>i suppose router speed is 11 mbps
>also make sure the wireless settings are fine
>check the speed of router u can go for G std wireless which u can get speed upto 54mbps

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
Tiny cell-buzz antennas may maybe arrive soon, donation higher room for calls, data traffic
NEW YORK – As cell phones have spread, so have generous cell towers – those hideous stalks of steel topped by transmitters and other electronics that sprouted across the country in the past decade. Now, the wireless industry is preparation a future without them, or at smallest amount without many more of them. Instead, it’s looking at much-less vital antennas, some modest enough to hold in a hand. These may maybe be …
Read more on The Columbus Dispatch

Router Image 1
home router

Image by elvisripley
From the left to aptly
Linksys PAP2 Vonage box, Belkin Pre-N Router (3 mast), Motorola SB5100 Cable Modem

This image looks splendid. It really captures the warm light in my office. I like looking at it since it is like I am at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment