Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Q&A: Can I get wifi on the iphone with no contract not using home router?|home router

Q&A: Can I get wifi on the iphone with no contract not using home router?|home router

I mean like in the car on the highway

Answer by pc geek
If you are at a location with free wifi yes you can

Answer by Bala S
Only with the iPhone 3G. That’s the whole top of the whole 3G business, but if you’re in a really rural area, than you probably won’t have internet either way since you aren’t near any towers. Also, without a router, the internet might be really slow too and it might not be able to play videos, but really, it all depends on where you are.

Answer by Andres
on the highway? …

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

I have in my possesion an iPod Touch.

The iPod Touch is the first iPod that can use WiFI to go on the internet. I absolutely like this feature in this area the iTouch, but i DONT have any WiFI nearly my home!

I hear the Wireless Router is What makes WiFi and i was wondering if that is the best product to use if i want WiFi at home.

Answer by EAGarcia (Sagittarius)
yes, in order for your pc to receive wifi you have to buy wifi adapter. you connect the modem to wireless router, to get wifi internet. also share your internet hotspot with others that cannot afford it.

Answer by datamanipulator
Yes, a wireless router would complex a wireless network in your house from which you can access the Internet, assuming that you connect the router to your modem.

Answer by watchamakalit_beibe
Well if you already have an internet connection at home and if the modem your by is not wireless competent then yes, you would need a router that’s wireless competent.

Answer by Deverill
I wouldn’t get the wireless net etc just for the ipod but yes as it would cost a lot. But yes, it would work.

I am pretty sure you can get Wifi adaptors which will just plug into the USB slot on your computer. I had one for my Nintendo DS.

Mylaptop also gives off wifi signals which is pretty sweet.

Excellent luck.

Answer by violet
yeah use a router….they all work in this area the same…so just get a reasonable priced one.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

Network Map
home router

Image by sheehanpaul

No comments:

Post a Comment