Saturday, March 5, 2011

Q&A: Anyone had home router trouble with nintendo DS WiFi?|home router

Q&A: Anyone had home router trouble with nintendo DS WiFi?|home router

home router
by inju

Okay, well, i have my nintendo DS, and which we have 2 routers in my house, i used to connect to the downstairs one. The downstairs one messed up and now the upstairs one is just so like the downstairs one, but it doesnt matter i go in the house, it says im not within access top range. Has anyone else had no matter what business remotely close to this happen? How can I fix it? Ive checked the nintendo site but none of their explaining of stuff helped at all.

Answer by lilpnay97
This happens to me as well. WiFi works perfectly well with my Wii, but I just can’t seem to make it work for my DS.

Sorry, I’m not sure how to fix it. D:

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

With so many wireless home routers unfilled, what things must I need to consider in buying one? Our house has honestly thick particular parapet and has 2 floors. Thanks in development

Answer by Toby
I’m very pleased with my Netgear Rangemax WNR3500 ( http://www.netgear.com/Products/RoutersandGateways/WirelessNRoutersandGateways/WNR3500.aspx ). It has Wireless N, five wired gigabit ports. The range is splendid, but WiFi doesn’t go vertically very well. In my condo, it works for me, but I don’t know if it would go vertically through particular. You may need to get one for each floor.

Answer by h_wes
Look on Newegg or Amazon for reviews of routers and see what ones are charitable public distress. Most of these things are cheaply made and prone to bugs. I had a Belkin router that cause all sorts of distress with intermittent connections and the router completely loud below moderate downloading. We typically had to reboot it a link times a week.

I highly urge the Linksys WRT54GL. Its rock levelheaded and will handle the “Tomato” firmware which adds way more features than you’re ever likely to need. I’ve been by mine a link months now and it hasn’t needed a reboot once.

Answer by HandBallCourts
This would be perfect your you. In fact this is the router I have. Its called the Apple Airport Farthest Wireless 802.11n Base Station. I very highly urge this router!!!
Specifications,
- This works for both Mac and PC
- 5 times quicker than any other router on the market
- Connect up to 50 users at the same time
- Share Hard Drives
- Photograph from anywhere
- Simple complex
- $ 179.00 but well worth it for what your getting and it will last you a long time. :)
http://www.apple.com/airportextreme/

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Stair Tread
home router

Image by super-structure
Note the overhang and rounded edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment